Where should I place my toll tag? Which lanes can I use? Where can I use it?... Here are the answers to frequently asked questions concerning the use of the Liber-t toll tag.
Placing your Liber-t toll tag in your vehicle
Installing the Bip&Go toll tag is very quick and easy. If your vehicle has an athermic windscreen, the tag must be placed in the dotted area, the “clear spot”, in order to be detected. Your toll tag must be fixed to the windscreen for optimal use. Any handling of the tag when going through the toll gate may lead to impaired detection of it.
- Clean the windscreen and peel off the adhesive backing from the badge holder
- Stick the badge holder behind the mirror to the dashed area if your windshield is equipped with it
- Insert the badge on the support
- The badge is ready to work
Our tips : for optimum use, the badge must be attached to the windshield. Any manipulation of the Liber-t badge during tolling may result in improper detection and a billing anomaly.
Choosing the right toll payment lane for your vehicle
By locating the symbols above the tracks. Depending on tolls, there may be:
- Reserved toll lanes with the electronic toll with a passage without stop, to 30 km / h
- Reserved toll lanes electronic toll only for light vehicles
- Reserved toll lanes "all classes" of vehicles
- Mixed lanes: which accept all payment methods including electronic tolls
On the motorway, I drive in Liber-t from Lille to Montpellier and from Strasbourg to Poitiers!
Freedom is a unique badge to pay tolls on all motorways in France. To go further and higher, the Liber-t Bip&Go badge also works on the bridge of l', , le and in the tunnels , Puymorens and Prado Carénage.
With my Liber-t badge, I also travel to Spain!
The Costa Brava in Spain tempt you ? Un, dos, tres ! Hurry up, your Liber-t badge can take you there To check it:
- Make sure the logo Via T appears on his label,
- Check your subscriber space Bip&Go, "My badges, account status " to find out if your badge is usable in Spain and follow the service extension procedure.
Our tip: on the Spanish motorways, locate toll lanes marked VIA T to use your Liber-t badge.
Off the highway also Liber-t makes my life easier!
Parkurbans (Effia, Urbis, Autocité, Indigo, Seames…),in the by taking advantage of the simplicity of payment by the Liber-t badge, it's time saved and serenity