Bandeau aide en ligne

How to settle a notification of non-payment of a Sanef toll?

You can send us your payment by check made payable to Sanef. Don’t forget to indicate the number of your notification of non-payment on the letter attached to this payment, and then send it to the following address:
depending on whether you have traveled on a Sanef or a Sapn motorway network

  1. Send us a check payable to Sanef or Sapn
  2. Tell us the number of the non-payment finding you received
  3. Send it all to

Service comptabilité
Echangeur des Essarts
BP 7
76530 Grand-Couronne

Other frequently asked questions by our customers: