Protest of the "yellow vests": you paid the most expensive journey (TMEJ) with your Liber-t badge?
The demonstrations of the "yellow vests" could cause difficulties in the detection of vehicles carrying badges at exit of highway, which could have resulted in the billing of TMEJ (most expensive journey).
To avoid these inconveniences, our teams eliminated these TMEJ during the periods of demonstrations
However, if you notice an error on your bill, we urge you to contact your issuer to obtain regularization.
I wish to settle or contest a payment notice
We process requests only by letter.
To pay a payment notice:
- Send your check made payable to Sanef or Sapn according to the highway you circulated to & nbsp ;:
Sanef / Sapn
centre de recouvrement
BP7 76530 Grand-Couronne
To dispute a payment notice:
- Send us supporting documents to :
BP7 76530 Grand-Couronne
Les motifs de contestation :
- You have loaned or leased your vehicle. Send us the protest card (cut it at the bottom of the payment advice) specifying the surname, given name, sex, date and place of birth, address and driver's license number of the person who was driving or was likely to drive the vehicle and, where applicable, the copy of the rental agreement.
- In the event of theft, destruction, sale or transfer of a vehicle, the theft of a license plate : imperatively attach to the protest card the receipt for the filing of a complaint for theft, the copy of the receipt of receipt for destruction of the vehicle or copies of the declaration of assignment of the vehicle and its registration receipt in the vehicle registration system).
- For any other reason : send us the protest card, along with a letter and supporting documents.
Is there an error regarding the toll charge ?
If you are traveling with a van while you usually drive a car, this is normal because the rates fluctuate according to the class of vehicles. But it can be a misclassification. Send us your receipt number and the tax amount toll. Our tip: at the time of paying, always check the number of the class which appears on the terminal next to the fare to be paid To contact us: click here or call +33 9 708 08 709 (non-surcharged call) from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm.
It’s the overall height of your camping car that determines the price category applied.
Vehicle roof box :
The presence of a roof box may have caused a vehicle category error.
Motorcycles have a specific toll rate.
Asking for your receipt
Have you lost your ticket ? Don’t panic! To obtain a duplicate just contact our customer services department at +33 9 708 08 709 from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm.
NB : if you have paid your toll in cash, we will be unable to edit a duplicate of your receipt.
Understanding the amount debited from your bank account
When you pay for several journeys at the toll gate with your bank card, Sanef and Sapn combine your payments in a single direct debit. Dates for the start and end of the period combining the journeys are detailed in the direct debit description.
The toll payment takes into account the category of your vehicle. In order to examine your request, we will need your receipt number and the amount paid inclusive of VAT.
From tuesday to monday
Monday to thursday
then from Friday to sunday
Settling your notification of non-payment
Do you want to settle a notification of non-payment of a Sanef toll ?
You can send us your payment by cheque made payable to Sanef. Don’t forget to indicate the number of your notification of non-payment on the letter attached to this payment, and then send it to the following address:
Depending on whether you have traveled on a Sanef or Sapn Highway
- Send us a check payable to Sanef or Sapn
- Tell us the number of the non-payment finding you received
- Send it all to
Echangeur des Essarts