Plan your route and get the best from your trip. And if your journey takes an unexpected turn, we are here to help and to keep you safe.
I want to plan my breaks
Our motorways have rest areas every 20 km and service stations every 60 km on average. Put a break at our services on your agenda and guarantee relaxation! Plan your breaks using our interactive map !
I want to know whether there are roadworks on my route
Motorways get you where you want to be faster. Before you travel, check for roadworks that could slow you down. Look for the orange cones on our interactive map.
NB: Only long-term roadworks with a significant impact on traffic flow are indicated on our map. Short-term roadworks are not indicated on the map but will of course be advertised by the legally required roadworks signs and information boards, as well as on Radio Sanef 107.7. If you do come across roadworks, please drive more slowly and pay attention
What if I break down ?
You can never predict when you're going to break down. But when it does happen, you need to alert us quickly so one of our patrols can help you and we can send out our approved breakdown assistance provider. Only these professionals are authorised to operate on the motorways.
For breakdown assistance, alert us:
- by calling +33(0)9 708 08 709 (standard rate)
- via an emergency call point
- using the free SOS Autoroute app
Contact the Sanef or Sapn teams anytime
If you have a question, suggestion or complaint before you get behind wheel, during or after your journey, we’re here to listen, via social media, phone or email!
I want to report damage to my vehicle
Even though our motorways are constantly monitored and undergoing maintenance, your vehicle could suffer damage. Don't hesitate to report it. Send us a claim file containing:
- a copy of the invoice for the repairs or any other documents showing that the vehicle has undergone repairs,
- evidence that you were on the toll road (receipt, Liber-t tag number, or the first and last 4 digits of your bank card),
- a copy of your car registration document.
Any other information that will enable us to locate the incident and understand the circumstances in which it happened will help us to process your claim:
- the location of the incident, including the name of the motorway, the direction of travel, the kilometre marker, the area or the exit,
- the date and time,
- photographs of the damage.
Send us the full file:
By email, by clicking here
Or by post to :
87 Rue du Général Metman
57076 METZ cedex 03
A different complaint ? Contact the Sanef team here.