Which payment methods do you accept at Boulay?
Bank transfer (IBAN)
If you would like your journeys to be debited directly from your bank account, you can:
- You can pay for your journeys within 10 days using a bank card online (preferred solution) or at the terminals located at the Boulay toll car parks.
- You can subscribe for free to the Subscriber Pass to automatically pay for your journeys once a month.
- • You can also top up your Prepaid Pass online or at the car park terminals.
Cards accepted: Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Electron.
Fuel cards / company cards
- You can pay for your journeys online within 10 days using a Total card.
- You can pay for your journeys at a terminal within 10 days using the following cards : Total, Total Eurotrafic, Shell, or Ressa cards.
- You can also subscribe for free to a Subscriber Pass using your Total card to automatically pay for your journeys each time you pass a toll gantry.
- You cannot use a Prepaid Pass.
- You can pay for your journeys within 10 days in cash at the payment terminals located at the car parks at the Boulay toll entrance and exit.
- You can also order and top up a Prepaid Pass at the terminals.
At the payment terminal located after a Boulay toll gantry: