Bandeau aide en ligne

What should I do if I have lent or hired out my vehicle to someone ?

If you lend or hire out your vehicle to someone and it does not have an automated payment device (Liber-t toll tag or Sanef Pass), the person borrowing or hiring your vehicle must pay the toll online or at the payment terminals located at the car parks after the gantries. If you lend or hire out a vehicle that does have a Liber-t toll tag, consider removing it before you hand over the vehicle. If you lend or hire out a vehicle with a Sanef Pass, consider temporarily deactivating it online through your customer account.,

Autres questions fréquemment posées par nos clients :