Aide en ligne - Autoroutes Sanef et Sapn

How can I replace my Pass? Will my balance be transferred?

Do you want to transfer the balance from your Pass to another tag? You can do this online through your customer account. You just need to order a new tag and request a balance transfer by calling our customer services on +33(0)9 708 08 709 (standard rate).
If you do not have a customer account (Anonymous Prepaid Pass from a terminal), you can get a new Pass but you cannot transfer the balance.

Other frequently asked questions by our customers: