Sanef assistance - FAQ

How can I contest my passage at the Boulay barrier-free toll if I am no longer the owner of the vehicle?

Unless you have a Liber-t toll tag, your journeys on the Boulay barrier-free toll road will be recorded using number plate recognition. Even if the vehicle changes its owner, it does not change its plates! When you sell your vehicle, you should inform the prefecture and ensure that the new owner's details are properly registered. You have the possibility of carrying out this procedure online on the official website of the State.
Sanef cannot update this information on the basis of your declaration.
If you don’t ensure that the new owner’s details are registered, you will continue to receive payment requests, which will be sent to the address provided by the vehicle registration system.
You can dispute a payment request that you have received by providing the required evidence.

Other frequently asked questions by our customers: