Bandeau aide en ligne

List of the frequently asked questions we received to contest the passage at the barrier-free toll gantry of Boulay (motorway A4 -exit 38)

The barrier-free toll of Boulay is located on exit 38 of the A4 motorway: here is everything you need to know if you have to dispute the payment of one or more passages.