How do I adjust my driving when there is ice or snow on the road?
Snow on the road? Ice in your way? Our teams are working behind the scenes to monitor traffic and keep you up to date. On the ground, they clear the way and enable you to travel with as little disruption as possible.
Now is the time to keep a cool head in a difficult situation, stay safe and ensure the safety of our teams on the ground !
What to do :
- reduce your speed
- increase the distance between you and the vehicle in front
- Only drive in lanes that have been cleared
- stay behind gritting and snow-clearing vehicles, ahead of them the road is certain to be less passable
- make way for emergency vehicles
- do not use the hard shoulder
- keep listening to to Sanef 107.7
- pay attention to roadside information boards
Driving in snow or on ice will put your nerves to the test. Release the tension by increasing the number of breaks you take. Your passengers will thank you for it...as will our teams and other drivers !