In order for us to deal with your request, please provide the following information:

Motorway staff assisted

Remember: Only requests relating to damage to your vehicle will be taken into account. For any other request, please click here

  • Attach a copy of the invoice for breakdown recovery services or any other document that was given to you.
  • Specify the date and time of the event.
  • Explain what happened, attach photographs of damage sustained.
  • Documentary proof of going through the toll gate (receipt, subscription number, or the first 4 numbers and last 4 numbers of the bank card used).
  • A copy of the vehicle registration document.

To send us your request file by email: click here


Send it by post to:
Service Juridique
87, rue du Général Metman
BP 15232
57076 METZ cedex 03